Office Administration - General, Legal, or Medical, A.S.
Who We Are
The program provides a solid foundation in office management, computer operations, business law, and word processing software programs. Students develop communication, computation, management, and computer software application skills. Students who successfully complete the courses in the first year of study, are eligible to receive the Office Support and the Office Management Certificate. Additionally, in the second year of study the student will have the option of focusing in Office, Legal Office or Medical Office Specializations.
Embedded A.S. Certificates
- Office Management
- Office Support (Technical Certificate)
Graduates of the program will be able to:
- Communicate in a clear and effective manner.
- Perform business computations, records and office management skills.
- Perform keyboarding and document processing activities.
- Demonstrate knowledge of human relations skills.
- Demonstrate employability skills.
- Perform information processing and transmittal activities.
- Develop leadership skills.
- Perform consumer purchasing activities.
- Perform decision-making activities.