What is the Quality Enhancement Plan
Quality Enhancement Plan
The Quality Enhancement Plan (QEP) is an integral component of the reaffirmation of accreditation process and it must come from the institution’s ongoing comprehensive planning and evaluation process. It is also a reflection and an affirmation of DSC commitment to enhance overall institutional quality and effectiveness by focusing on an issue the institution considers important to improving student learning outcomes and/or student success.
The QEP should address each of the following components (7.2 Quality Enhancement Plan):
- A topic identified through the ongoing, comprehensive planning and evaluation processes
- Broad-based support of institutional constituencies
- Focuses on improving specific student learning outcomes and/or student success
- Commits resources to initiate, implement and complete the QEP
- Includes a plan to assess achievement
Currently, DSC is in the process of developing the next QEP.
Looking for more information?
Institutional Effectiveness Dean & SACSCOC Institutional Liaison
Autumn Marie Chilcote
Faculty Director- Coaching & Mentoring QEP