Welcome to Institutional Research at Daytona State College!
The Office of Institutional Research (IR) is responsible for the collection, analysis, reporting, and dissemination of data and information in support of institutional planning, assessment, and decision-making at DSC.
The mission of the Office of Institutional Research is to serve Daytona State College by providing quantitative data and analytic information to enhance institutional effectiveness and efficiency. The office supports administrators, faculty, trustees, and other internal and external constituencies while maintaining data quality, reliability, and integrity.
This mission is completed by:
- complying with federal and state reporting requirements,
- administering college-wide surveys and analyzing collected data,
- providing access to college-wide data through ad hoc and standard reporting,
- publishing reports that provide insight into the performance of the College, and
- providing assistance for strategic planning, assessment, performance measures, and accreditation.