You are the PI/PD on a new grant award. Where to begin?
Resource Development will assist you in every way to ensure a successful implementation from beginning to end.
This Grants Management Process Map will show you the basic steps in the grant post-award management process.
This Grants Management Handbook is a comprehensive guide to assist you with your post-award needs.
The Roles & Responsibilities Checklist is a snapshot of the start-up/kickoff roles and responsibilities of the Project Director, Grants Accounting, Grants Management, Purchasing, etc.
Do you need to hire staff to fill a new or recently vacated grant-funded position?
Complete a Staff Recruitement Request, available on the Document Repository in the Human Resources folder.
Have you offered a grant-funded position to a prospective employee?
Complete and Employee Action form to commence the hiring process, available on the Document Repository in the Human Resources folder.
Closing Out a Grant Project
To understand more about the closeout process, take a look at this Grant Closeout Checklist.
Funding Agency Resources
- Uniform Guidance - Code of Federal Regulation (2 CFR 200): The Code of Federal Regulations is the codification of the general and permanent rules and regulations published in the Federal Register by the executive departments and agencies of the federal government of the United States. The CFR is divided into 50 titles that represent broad areas subject to federal regulation. (Wikipedia) Publisher: Office of the Federal Register (United States)
- Florida Department of Education Website
- Florida Department of Education Green Book
- Florida Department of Economic Opportunity Reference Guide for State Expenditures
- National Science Foundation PAPPG (Proposal and Award Policies & Procedures Guide)
- US Department of Education
- US Department of Labor Core Monitoring Guide
- US Department of Labor ETA Grantee Handbook
- US Department of Justice Financial Guide