Grant Development Process
Not sure where to begin?
Don't worry, Resource Development can help every step of the way to submitting a successful grant application. The grant development process can be tailored to meet the unique needs of each proposal team.
This Grants Development Process Map will show you the basic steps of the grant development process.
Have an Idea?
At Daytona State College, the Grants Development team helps faculty and staff match institutional needs with funding opportunities, strategically design new projects and programs, create written competitive proposals, comply with internal safeguards and policies and complete accurate and timely submissions.
If you are have an idea and are interested in sharing your idea and possibly submitting a proposal, staff are here to assist you.
- National Science Foundation, PAPPG (Proposal & Award Policies and Procedures Guide)
- FL Department of Education (DOE), Green Book
- US Department of Education (USED). EDGAR (Education Department General Administrative Regulations)
- Department of Labor (DOL) - Core Monitoring Guide
- Department of Justice (DOJ)
- Foundation Search