Electrical Apprentice - Non-Union
Who We Are
The Mid-Florida Electrical Non-union Apprenticeship, GNJ Program is a state subsidized, four-year program. Apprentices in the electrical construction trade will be taught principles of electricity and magnetism, wiring, installation methods, community first aid, safety issues, electric motor theory, and control. Apprentices receive extensive classroom and on-the-job training (OJT).
- Must be 18 years of age or older at the time that of admission interview.
- The Mid-Florida Non-union Electrical Apprenticeship and Training Committee must select first-year apprentices, before beginning the program.
- High school or GED diploma and official transcripts.
- Valid driver's license and physical ability to perform duties of the trade.
- May require drug test prior to employment.
Launch your path with the Electrical Apprentice - Non-Union Program
- General foremen
- Project managers
- Safety specialist
- Training director or instructor
- Journeyman electrician