Who are we?
WDSC TV is an integral part of the Center for Interactive Media department at Daytona State College, which consists of three areas: WDSC-TV, the Faculty Innovation Center and Instructional Resources. We provide a service to the college via educational programming, community outreach, classroom support, a student training facility, and a variety of other services. For more information about Daytona State College, please visit www.DaytonaState.edu or call 386-506-3000.
Programming - Can I get a list of what shows WDSC TV airs?
Yes. Sign up for our monthly e-program guide at our homepage www.wdsctv.org, and you can also use the interactive schedule feature to preview shows two weeks out under the menu titled TV Schedule. You can also check your local newspaper’s daily TV schedule or the weekly paper schedule (usually distributed with your Sunday newspaper).
If you have questions about a specific program in our line-up, please don’t hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We appreciate your feedback.
Where can I watch WDSC-TV?
Digital TV Sets and Antennas
15-1 WDSC HD
15-2 WDSC ED*
15-3 WDSC WV*
Bright House Digital
1050 WDSC HD
459 WDSC ED
460 WDSC WV
439 WDSC HD
204 WDSC ED
205 WDSC WV
1015 WDSC HD
1015 WDSC HD
* ED – Daytona State College Education Channel
* WV – MhzWorldview
WDSC-TV Coverage Area
How can I help WDSC-TV stay on the air?
There are multiple ways in which you can support WDSC-TV.
- Membership — To donate and become a member go to http://www.wdsctv.org/pledge.html or contact member services at 386-506-4464.
- Sponsorship — Also referred to as "underwriting," you can help WDSC TV by supporting us through your business. For a variety of annual or incremental payments, your business can be featured on the air. Contact Jacqui Van Kirk for more information at 386-506-4464.
- Donations — We accept donations year-round and have a variety of ways for you to donate, either as a business, group or individual.
- Planned Giving/Legacy Gifts — If you would like to support WDSC-TV through a gift at the end of your life, please contact us at 386-506-4464.
Who should I contact if I have more questions?
386-506-4415 or toll free at 1-800-638-9238
Professor of Student Production Program
You can connect with us online:
Our official website: www.wdsctv.org