Award for Excellence in Online Instruction
Recognized an outstanding DSC online instructor who:
- Utilizes well-designed and creative course materials and instructional methods
- Provides a model of instructional online excellent for other faculty
- Margie Hensler – 2019 - 2020
- Jim Newell – 2018 - 2019
- Michelle Lee – 2017 - 2018
- Deborah Hirsh – 2016 - 2017
- Diana Tata – 2015 - 2016
The deadline for the application is November 13, 2020.
Faculty Fellow in Innovation
- Focused on developing online pedagogy and best practices to share with peers.
- Develop strategies for using online resources for all classes, whether face-to-face, hybrid, or fully online.
- 3 hours weekly working in the FIC or in the Center for Interactive Media.
- Gabi Booth, Spring 2020
- Keith Boswell, Fall 2019
- Theresa Moore, Spring 2019
- Lee Kenyon, Fall 2018
- Grady Meeks, Spring 2018
- Jim Newell, Fall 2017
- Harun Thomas, Spring 2017