- Academic Support Center: The Mission of the Academic Support Center (ASC) is to foster learning and help
students achieve their academic potential by the programs, services, technology, and
learning resources students need to become successful independent learners through
collaboration with the rest of the college-wide community.
- Assessment Services: Our Specialists in Assessment Services (aka the Test Center) are here to assist
you throughout your college experience. Assessment Services administers required exams
from placement through completion of Daytona State College programs. Assessment Services
also offers exams to earn college credit, GED® diplomas, for distance learning and
- Campus Maps: Provides a map for each Daytona State College campus.
- College Bookstore: Daytona State College, in partnership with the Follett Higher Education Group, operates
the Daytona State College Bookstores. The Daytona State College Bookstores are the
authorized source for required course materials, recommended study aids, school supplies,
educationally discounted software, nursing and medical reference books, Daytona State
clothing, gifts and more. Store hours and services vary by campus.
- DSC-UCF Writing Center: The Writing Center's mission is to help students, faculty, and staff achieve their
writing goals; brainstorm, revise, and edit; format in MLA, APA, and other styles;
break through writer's block; write with confidence!
- Library Services: The mission of Daytona State College Library Services is to provide our students,
faculty, and staff, with the resources, instruction, and encouragement to help them
question, discover, and learn; emphasizing student success and enhancing teaching
- Office of Student Judicial Affairs: This office investigates and seeks to resolve student discipline issues and allegations
of violations of the Daytona State Student Code of Conduct Rules published in the
- Counseling & Accessibility Services: Counseling & Accessibility Services (CAS) offers support services and academic accommodations
for Daytona State students with documented disabilities. They comply with Section
504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973, as amended and the Americans with Disabilities
Act (ADA) of 1990, as amended.
Last updated: 2018-06-19T19:53:21.436Z