- Academic calendar: Provides links to the most current and archives academic calendars.
- Class withdrawal: Walks user through the steps of how to Register (Drop/Add/Withdraw) for Classes
- Getting Started with Adobe Connect: Links to Live Daily Training opportunities, On Demand Courses, Product Overview,
and Quick Start Guides for Adobe Connect.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA): Provides a detailed overview of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, along
with additional contact information and links.
- Faculty Guidelines: This document provides faculty with information on general College information,
committees/associations, guidelines for instruction, instructional support services,
students, faculty credentials and employment, evaluation, ranking and promotion, and
other College information.
- "I"- Incomplete - The incomplete grade is a temporary grade issued only when a student
who is passing the course but who, for valid and unforeseen reasons, is not able to
complete the course requirements by the end of the semester. The student agrees with
the instructor to complete the requirements of the course no later than 45 days after
the end of the term during which the class was taken. Deadlines for each term are
published on the Academic Calendar. "I" grades automatically convert to "F" grades
if the requirements are not met and the appropriate grade change is not submitted
by the instructor of record by the deadline published in the academic college calendar.
Last updated: 2019-05-06T18:25:28.569Z