First, go to the my.daytonastate.edu portal and login.
1) Click on Falcon Self-Service.
2) Click Graduation tile.
3) Select View Graduation Status. Then, view the Status message.
Graduation Status Definitions:
- Applied for Graduation – the Application was submitted, but it has not yet been sent to the department chair.
- Program In Review – The application has been sent to the department Chair to review.
- Pending Final Review – The department Chair has approved the graduation application, but the semester has not ended. Your graduation status will remain in “Pending Final Review”, even if your classes are finished, until a few weeks after the full semester has ended. Once the full semester has ended and all final grades have posted, the Records department will begin to review all graduation applications for final review.See Important Dates for Graduation for dates on when degrees are conferred for the semester.
- Denied – The department Chair denied the student for graduation. All contacts regarding the denial should be sent to the academic department or Academic Advising. Students that did not satisfy requirements by the end of the term they selected on the application must reapply for graduation.
- Degree Awarded – The means the degree is posted on the transcript. Students will receive their diploma generally 5-7 weeks after the full semester has ended. See Important Dates for Graduation for when diplomas will be mailed.