The Faculty Innovation Center is part of the Division of Online Studies and is located in Nunamann Hall, bldg. 200, room 107. The mission of Online Studies is to promote the development of knowledgeable and innovative faculty and to ensure a high quality online educational experience for students.
We assist faculty with developing and procuring digital learning materials, online/hybrid course design/redesign and development and Falcon Online training. Working in partnership with the Instructional Resources media production group, we can assist with video and interactive media content production and development. The Center has some of the latest equipment and applications available including tablets, scanners, etc.
You may visit us at any time Monday through Friday between 8:00AM and 5:00PM or contact us at x3485 or email@example.com. You may also request assistance and training on any of these services or register for any of our upcoming events.
- Faculty Innovation Blog
- Brightspace (D2L) Community
- Brightspace (D2L) Instructor Video Tutorials
- Brightspace (D2L) Webinar Recordings Archive
- Respondus Question Creator 4.0
- Respondus Webinars and Product Training
- Follett Discover Department Admin User Guide
- Follett Discover Faculty User Guide
- Follett Discover Concierge Adopter User Guide