Adult Education Students: Answers to FAQs
- Q: My class was face-to-face, what do I do now?
A: All face-to-face classes are now being taught online, at least through Spring B and Summer A. All instructors will reach out to registered students for further guidance. Please monitor your Daytona State College email accounts. Please contact an Adult Education representative asap, if you have not heard from your instructor (386) 506- 3471.
- Q: Where can I receive DSC updates?
A: Please go to the www.daytonastate.edu website and select Coronavirus updates.
- Q: I cannot log into my Daytona State portal.
A: Please contact the helpdesk at 386-506-3950. If you have logged in before and don't remember what that is, try resetting your password, or contact the Help Desk (email@example.com).
- Q: How do I access my online course?
A: When you’re at the college’s website, click on the Falcon Online button towards the bottom left of the homepage. This will take you to your online class shells. You'll log into Falcon Online, with the same username and password as Falcon Mail.
- Q: What if I need to take a test for Adult Education?
A: Testing is not available for GED/ABE/AEV classes at present. You may still be registered for a class, even without a pre-test, at this time. New ESOL students should call the main assessment number 386-506-3067 to take an oral assessment in order to register.
- Q: How can I get registration assistance without coming to campus?