Eligibility & Application
To be eligible for CCAMPIS services, student-parents must:
- Be eligible to receive a Pell Grant
- Reside in Flagler or Volusia County
- Have a minimum cumulative 2.5 GPA for continuing students or be registered as a new student
- Enroll in a minimum of 6.0 college-level or vocational credit hours
- Must choose a child care facility on the CCAMPIS Provider list
- Must create a financial plan to make timely payments
- Must complete program requirements to remain eligible for services
Step One: Choose a Provider
- It is highly advised student-parents visit and/or contact providers to ensure availability, pricing information, and overall quality.
- Our program may be able to assist with a one-time application or registration fee.
Step Two: Gather Supporting Documents for Upload
You will need to upload the documents below with your online application. It is recommended that you save these documents to your computer or mobile device prior to starting your application.
- Your Photo ID
- Child(ren) Birth Certificate
- Student Aid Report (SAR) for the current academic year
Step Three: I am Ready to Apply
- Submission of an online application does not guarantee approval. Awards are based on student-parent eligibility and available program funds.
- Applications are reviewed in the order they are received.
- Incomplete applications will be delayed until required documents are received.
- A decision notice will be emailed to your DSC Falcon email address