Lending Library for Textbooks
The Center for Women and Men offers a limited library of textbooks available to qualified individuals as outlined in the Center’s Policies and Procedures. Books are loaned on a first come basis. Loans begin one week prior to the first day of semester for A.S. Degree or Certificate programs, and during the first week of class for all other programs. All books are due back to the Center for Women and Men on the final day of class. Only one book per student will be permitted during the first week of the loan program to allow us to assist as many students as possible.
- Are not receiving adequate financial aid to purchase textbooks
- Have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Have exhausted their book voucher on required textbooks
- Must be a student currently enrolled in Daytona State College
To borrow a book, students should bring the following required documents:
- Unofficial transcript
- Class schedule/fee statement
- Bookstore receipt (showing book voucher purchases)
Click here to view the books available for Fall 2016 Please note quantities are limited and are issued on a first come basis.
For further information, please call: 386-506-3068.