Lending Library for Textbooks
The Center for Women and Men offers a limited library of textbooks available to qualified individuals as outlined in the Center’s Policies and Procedures. Books are loaned on a first come basis. Only one book per student will be permitted during the first week of the loan program to allow us to assist as many students as possible.
- Are not receiving adequate financial aid to purchase textbooks
- Have a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA
- Have exhausted their book voucher on required textbooks
- Must be a student currently enrolled in Daytona State College
To borrow a book, students should bring the following required documents:
- Class schedule/fee statement
- Bookstore receipt (showing book voucher purchases)
For further information, please call: 386-506-3068.