(adapted from the Daytona State College Computer Network and Internet Acceptable Use, June 2000)
- All ASC visitors must sign in and out at the proper kiosk to use ASC resources.
- Resources such as text books, calculators and headphones must be checked out using a current Student ID.
- Students within the ASC will behave in a responsible and considerate manner when interacting with staff and other students.
- Students should refrain from disruptive behavior such as the use of profanity, and loud conversations, music, and/or phone calls.
- Daytona State is a tobacco and smoke free college; no tobacco products are allowed in the ASC. https://www.daytonastate.edu/tobaccofree/index.html.
- The ASC supports DSC's Academic Integrity Policy which states that students must refrain from plagiarism and other violations of intellectual property rights. https://www.daytonastate.edu/academicintegrity/
- Students within the ASC are expected to abide by the Computer Network and Internet Acceptable Use Policy. https://www.daytonastate.edu/files/Student_Handbook.pdf
- Please refer to the Daytona State College Student Handbook for additional information related to Daytona State College students' rights and responsibilities. https://www.daytonastate.edu/files/Student_Handbook.pdf