This site includes documents and links that will help you understand the process of Dual Enrollment from you and your child's first conversations with the High School Guidance Counselor to other explanations of course requirements for Daytona State College Programs. It also provides information about the role of the parent, student, High School Guidance Counselor and Daytona State College Academic Advisor.
- Steps to Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Guide
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- P.E.R.T. Study Information
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP and IB)
- Collegiate High School Information and Collegiate High School Agreement
- Flagler County Articulation Agreement
- Volusia County Articulation Agreement
- Department of Education - Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
- Daytona State College Catalog
- Academic Calendar
Also available on the Daytona State College Homepage
- Academic Program Guides
AA, AS and Certificate Programs
- Course Information/Descriptions
- Course Search/Availability
- Bright Futures - For information on qualifying for Bright Futures Scholarship
- FloridaShines.org - On Florida Shines you will find information on requirements to earn a standard high school diploma, information about courses that are valid to count towards high school requirements and college credits, and information on requirements for getting into college.
For Home School Parents: Please see our Home School website.
Email the advising staff at advising@DaytonaState.edu with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have. Please include your name, student ID number and any information associated with your question.