Students attending a public school or eligible private school in Volusia & Flagler county are eligible to participate in Daytona State's Dual Enrollment program. We encourage students to consult with their parents/legal guardians and Dual Enrollment school representative to determine eligibility for the challenge of college level coursework.
- Be enrolled in 6th - 12th grade
- Have a GPA in a high school level course.
- College Credit programs require a minimum of a 3.0 unweighted high school GPA and qualifying test scores.
- Vocational programs require a minimum 2.0 cumulative, unweighted high school GPA, and qualifying test scores.
- Talk to your school counselor to verify gpa, eligibility, high school graduation requirements, and college readiness.
- Students bring Dual Enrollment Form signed by student, parent, and school counselor to the Admissions office on any DSC campus.
- Student will be admitted, and referred to take placement test, and visit Academic Advising for enrollment.
Test Score Requirements:
All students are required to submit and have college-ready test scores on file at Daytona State College for reading, writing and math to eligible to enroll. Any combination of eligible scores (see below) will be accepted.
Public school students - Books are provided by your school. Students visit their school resource or media
center, and all books must be returned at the end of the semester.
Private School - Students are responsible for purchasing their own instructional materials.
- Steps to Dual Enrollment
- Dual Enrollment Guide
- Dual Enrollment Statement of Transfer Guarantees
- P.E.R.T. Study Information
- Dual Enrollment State of Florida Equivalency Guide
- Comparison of Florida's Articulated Acceleration Programs (compares dual enrollment, AP, IB, and AICE)
- 2019-20 Volusia County Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement
- 2019-20 Flagler County Dual Enrollment Articulation Agreement
- Collegiate High School Information and Collegiate High School Agreement
- Department of Education - Dual Enrollment Frequently Asked Questions
- Daytona State College Catalog
- Academic Calendar
Also available on the Daytona State College Homepage
- Academic Program Guides
AA, AS and Certificate Programs
- Course Information/Descriptions
- Course Search/Availability
- Bright Futures - For information on qualifying for Bright Futures Scholarship
- FloridaShines.org - On Florida Shines you will find information on requirements to earn a standard high school diploma, information about courses that are valid to count towards high school requirements and college credits, and information on requirements for getting into college.
For Home School Parents: Please see our Home School website.
Email the advising staff at advising@DaytonaState.edu with any Dual Enrollment questions you may have. Please include your name, student ID number and any information associated with your question.