We are here for you! Contact us at Admissions@DaytonaState.edu or 386-506-3642.
Students will need to reapply to the College after missing two consecutive major semesters – either Fall and Spring, or Spring and Fall.
At a minimum, readmitting requires:
Submitting any outstanding transcripts or transcripts from schools you have attended since last taking classes at Daytona State. You do not need to resubmit transcripts we have already received. Contact us if you are not sure which transcripts you still need to submit. Have all official transcripts sent directly to: Daytona State College Admissions Office, 1200 W International Speedway Blvd, Daytona Beach, FL 32114.
Complete the online orientation, even if you did it previously.
Depending on the time elapsed and the courses you took before, you may need to satisfy placement requirements again. Double check the detailed requirements associated with your program by clicking on one of the appropriate links below.
For more detailed steps on how to enroll, choose the link to your program:
- Adult Education – Earn your high school diploma, GED®, or improve your English language skills.
- Dual Enrollment – Earn college credits for free while still in high school.
- Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs – Complete the first two years of your bachelor’s degree and/or prepare to enter the work place.
- Bachelor’s Degrees – Take your education to the next level.
- Non-degree Seeking Students – Take classes for personal enrichment or as pre-requisites for a program at another college or university.
- Transient Students – Complete courses at Daytona State while enrolled at another postsecondary institution.
- International Students – Attend Daytona State College on an F-1 or M-1 visa.