The application for Spring semester scholarships scholarships has closed. Please email
email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Thank you.
For a listing of scholarships that may be awarded, visit donate.daytonastate.edu/scholarships-scholarshiplistings.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled or transient students, Daytona State employees and/or their dependents may not apply for (and are not eligible to receive) Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
Letters Of Recommendation:
If you need to update a reference and/or the reference's contact information after you submit an application:
- Log into your scholarship application using the link above.
- Click on the Manage Letter of Recommendation option in the Next Action box.
- If your reference(s) have not yet completed the recommendation letter click on the:
- Send Reminder Email option next to the references data to send out another recommendation invitation email.
- Withdraw option next to the reference's data and enter the new/updated reference information into the available text box.
For more information about Financial Aid visit their website or call (386) 506-3015.
Steps to Apply for Daytona State Foundation Scholarships Online:
- Go to Daytonastate.edu
- Scroll down and click on Scholarships
- Sign in on your Daytona State portal.
- Type in your username and password
- Complete Scholarship application.
- Complete Letter of Recommendation. Make sure you read instructions for faculty member’s email address. You may also request a personal recommendation as well. It is suggested that at least two letters of recommendations are requested and that you notify the individuals that a request will be in their email.
- Type in your Essay. You may copy your essay from a word document, etc. Your essay cannot exceed 300 words.
- You may enter and exit your application as often as needed. However, remember to save your application.
- Submit only when completed.
- If awarded a scholarship, you will be notified by mail.
- Good luck!