The 2018-19 Scholarship Application is now Open. Please visit www.DaytonaState.edu/scholarships to submit your application - APPLY NOW!
DSC Foundation Scholarship Application:
- Scholarships awarded based on information you provided on the admissions application, or we have on file from other records, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships from donors requiring students to meet certain criteria, such as being from a specific area or studying a specific major. Click here to view a list of our foundation scholarships.
The scholarship application is a single application, which allows to students to apply for multiple scholarships from the DSC foundation at one time.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled, transient students, and Daytona State College employees and/or their dependents are not eligible to receive Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
DSC Foundation Scholarships Requiring An Additional Application: There are 4 scholarships requiring a separate application process. Please review the information below if you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships.
The L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship
The L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship awards students interested in becoming entrepreneurs. The scholarship awards up to (3) $1,000 scholarships based on the following criteria:
- One - Volusia or Flagler County high school student who plans to attend DSC;
- One - DSC college-credit student; and
- One - DSC Adult Education student.
The scholarship application window will be open in the Fall and Spring. Please watch for opening dates and then click on the appropriate link below to submit your application.
The scholarship application window will be open from 2/15/18 through 4/1/18. Please visit www.DaytonaState.edu/scholarships to submit your application by April 1st. Daytona State College Student’s APPLY HERE High School Students APPLY HERE
Evelyn Lynn Education Transfer Scholarship Application:
Multi-semester scholarships for continuing students who have:
- Graduated with an AA degree from Daytona State College; and
- Will enroll for at least 6 credit hours in an education program during their junior year at a Florida four-year public university.
Scholarship amount varies based on credit hours. Opens every January. This application opens in January and remains open until April 6 each year.
William H. Murray Memorial Scholarship Application:
Multi-semester scholarship is awarded in the fall and spring to students in the nursing program who meet the following criteria:
- Continuing DSC students;
- Enrolled in at least 10 credit hours within the nursing program;
- Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA; and
- Demonstrate financial need.
This application opens in January and remains open until April 6 each year.
S-STARS Scholarship (Students-Success Through Academic Resources & Services)
A full in-state tuition scholarship program open to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students currently:
- Receiving the Federal Pell Grant;
- Enrolled full-time (12 credits or more);
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and
- The ability to attend required meetings throughout the semester
Students meeting the above criteria, APPLY HERE.