Many times, scholarships are the difference between whether or not a person is able to complete a college education. At Daytona State College, you will find many resources that can help you in your scholarship search.
Summer 2016 scholarship application will be available February 8, 2016 through April 24, 2016. Please keep checking your Falcon Mail for any updates.
Visit our Foundation Donor Scholarships home page for more information.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled or transient students, Daytona State employees and/or their dependents may not apply for Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
Steps to apply for Scholarships Online for first-time applicants
We’ve prepared this guide with the first-time scholarship applicant in mind; just follow instructions on the back of this card.
Contact Financial Aid
(386) 506-3015 • FinancialAid@DaytonaState.edu
Steps to apply for scholarships online for first-time applicants:
- Click on Apply for Scholarships Now link.
- Click First-Time Users.
- Create an account.
- Once you have created an account, you may begin your application. Please write down your username and password for future use.
- You may enter and exit your application as often as needed. However, remember to save it every 45 minutes or you will lose your information!
- Submit ONLY when completed.
- If awarded, you will be notified through your FalconMail email account.
- * Daytona State email account required.
For more information about Financial Aid visit their website.