The 2020-21 Scholarship Application is now Open
Submit your application - APPLY NOW!
DSC Foundation Scholarship Application:
- Scholarships awarded based on information you provided on the admissions application, or we have on file from other records, such as the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Scholarships from donors requiring students to meet certain criteria, such as being from a specific area or studying a specific major.
The scholarship application is a single application, which allows to students to apply for multiple scholarships from the DSC foundation at one time.
Please Note: Dual-enrolled, transient students, and Daytona State College employees and/or their dependents are not eligible to receive Daytona State Foundation scholarships.
DSC Foundation Scholarships Requiring An Additional Application: These are scholarships requiring a separate application process. Please review the information below if you are interested in applying for one of these scholarships.
The L. Gale Lemerand Entrepreneurial Speaker Series Scholarship will be awarded to students interested in becoming entrepreneurs. Up to three $1,000 scholarships may be given, based on the following criteria:
- One to a Volusia or Flagler County high school student who plans to attend DSC
- One to a DSC college-credit student; and
- One to a DSC Adult Education student
The deadline for the application and recommendations is November 3, 2020 at 11:59 pm. Late submissions will not be accepted.
William H. Murray Memorial Scholarship Application
Multi-semester scholarship is awarded in the fall and spring to students in the nursing program who meet the following criteria:
•Continuing DSC students;
•Enrolled in at least 10 credit hours within the nursing program;
•Have a minimum cumulative 3.0 GPA; and
•Demonstrate financial need.
All recommendations and the completed application are due by October 30, 2020.
The Daytona State College (DSC) Foundation and Halifax Health Center are pleased to offer a unique scholarship opportunity to our students called the Halifax Health Education to Employment Scholarship.
Halifax Health will provide a scholarship to students who are majoring in nursing,
and other allied health fields. This scholarship will cover tuition and required fees.
In return, the student will agree to work at Halifax Health Center for a pre-determined
amount of time. Students will need to remain in good standing at both DSC and Halifax
Health to continue to keep the scholarship.
To be eligible for the scholarship, the student must meet the following criteria:
- Be enrolled in one of the following academic programs:
- B.S. Nursing
- A.S. Nursing
- Occupational Therapy
- Physical Therapy
- Surgical Technology
- Health Information Technology
- Medical Coding
- Licensed Practical Nursing
- Certified Nursing Assistant
- Radiological Technology
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0
- Be enrolled at DSC each semester for at least 6 credits
- Be a resident of Volusia, Flagler, or Brevard Counties
- Complete the 2020-2021 Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
- Write a 150-300 essay about why the student chose the profession
S-STARS Scholarship (Students-Success Through Academic Resources & Services)
A full in-state tuition scholarship program open to science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) students currently:
- Receiving the Federal Pell Grant;
- Enrolled full-time (12 credits or more);
- Have a minimum 3.0 GPA; and
- The ability to attend required meetings throughout the semester
Students meeting the above criteria, APPLY HERE.