Daytona State ranks among the Top 10 Online Bachelor programs in the U.S. - for the third year in a row!
Degrees & Certificates Available Online
*Based upon their college placement test scores, students who are not exempt by Florida criteria may have to take developmental courses, some of which are not available online.
- Bachelor of Applied Science in Supervision and Management
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering Technology (Electrical Eng. Concentration)
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology
Note: Daytona State’s bachelor’s degree offerings feature a 2 + 2 model, requiring students to complete an associate of science degree during the first two years of study followed by two years of baccalaureate degree coursework
- Associate of Arts
- Associate of Science in Accounting Technology
- Associate of Science in Business Administration
- Associate of Science in Office Administration
- Computer Information Technology (offered partially online)
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Internet Services Technology
- Certificate in Accounting Applications with Computerized Option
- Certificate in Accounting Technology Operations with Tax Preparation Option
- Certificate in Business Management
- Certificate in Business Operations with Entrepreneurship Option
- Certificate in Office Management
- Certificate in Office Management with Medical Option
- Certificate in Office Support
- Computer Programming
- Cybersecurity and Cyberforensics
- Information Technology Administration
- Information Technology Analysis
- Web Development Specialist
Center for Business and Industry
- Online Continuing Education *non-college credit class listing
Are you prepared for online learning? Take the Survey...
Request online program information
Daytona State College participates in the Florida Shines and in the Southern Regional Education Board’s Electronic Campus.