Calendar of events at Daytona State announced for July 2015
DAYTONA BEACH, Fla. (June 16, 2015) - Daytona State College presents the following calendar of events for July 2015.
Events are open to the public and free of charge, unless otherwise noted.
Open Registration for Summer - classes start July 1; Fall classes start Aug. 24
All campuses or register online at www.DaytonaState.edu
For more information call (386) 506-3059.
Daytona State’s registration hours for summer and fall classes are as follows, through July 31:
- Daytona Beach Campus - 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- DeLand Campus - 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday
- Deltona Campus - 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., Monday and Thursday
- Flagler/Palm Coast Campus - 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday
- New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus - 8 a.m. until 6:30 p.m., Monday and Tuesday
- Note: All other days, the campuses are open 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. and on Friday, 8 a.m. until noon.
Extended registration hours for Aug. 3-28 will run as follows:
- Daytona Beach Campus - 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- DeLand Campus - 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday through Thursday
- Deltona Campus - 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday and Thursday
- Flagler/Palm Coast Campus - 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday
- New Smyrna Beach-Edgewater Campus - 8 a.m. until 7 p.m., Monday and Tuesday
- Note: All campuses are open regular hours on Friday, 8 a.m. until 5 p.m.
For more information call the Admissions Office, (386) 506-3059. For enrollment information, visit Admissions' Frequently Asked Questions page.
Find Your Pathway
MORE: Offering more than 100 certificate, associate and bachelor's degree programs, Daytona State College has responded to the education and workforce training needs of Volusia and Flagler counties and beyond for more than 50 years. The college enrolls nearly 30,000 students a year at its seven instructional sites, with graduates serving in critical fields including health care, emergency services, business, education, hospitality, engineering, technology and more.
Daytona State has been recognized as a leader in higher education numerous times, most recently by U.S. News & World Report, which ranked the college among the Top 10 Best Online Bachelor’s Programs in the nation in 2016, for the fourth year running. The U.S. Department of Education’s College Affordability and Transparency Center has ranked DSC among the top 50 most affordable public four-year institutions in the country, with less than half the tuition of the national average. Community College Week, a leading publication in higher education, annually continues to feature the college in its list of Top 100 Associate Degree Producers. And in 2015, U.S. News & World Report added DSC to its Top Online Bachelor’s Programs for Veterans, ranked at No. 2 in the nation.
For enrollment information, visit Admissions' Frequently Asked Questions page.
Laurie White, WhiteLa@DaytonaState.edu, (386) 506-4499
Marketing & Communications, Marketing@DaytonaState.edu, (386) 506-4588
A Member of the Florida College System
Daytona State College prohibits discrimination and provides equal opportunity in employment and education services to all individuals without regard to age, ancestry, belief, color, disability, ethnicity, genetic information, gender, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation or veteran status. For more details, read our policy at DaytonaState.edu/hr/equalaccess.html or contact Lonnie Thompson, Director of Equity and Inclusion, (386) 506-3000 ext. 3973, or Thompsl@DaytonaState.edu. The Office of Equity and Inclusion is located at 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach, FL 32114.