The mission of Daytona State College is to provide educational opportunities to prepare students for successful careers and enriched lives. Our graduates leave with the knowledge, skills and abilities to make meaningful contributions to their fields. Let us introduce you to our students and alumni.
Post Jobs for Free
Daytona State serves over 30,000 individuals per year. We can help you put opportunities in front of them for free. Here's how we can help you:
Career Services Online
- Online job board - you control the content or let us post it for you
- Create and edit job postings
- Search for qualified candidates
- Sign up for career events such as job expos
- Review resumes
Getting Started Online
- Provide us with flyers or print information; we'll post on our boards
- Accept applications or conduct interviews on campus
- Participate in our annual jobs expos
It is our policy to comply with all applicable state and federal laws prohibiting discrimination in employment based on race, age, color, sex, religion, national origin, or other protected classifications. Participation with our department implies your organization's agreement with this policy.