Academic Support Center
We're here to help you succeed!
The staff and resources located at the Academic Support Center (ASC), offer extra academic support to help you succeed. Students who utilize the ASC consistently achieve a higher degree of academic success than those who do not. Tutoring, computers, printers, and other learning tools are available to all currently registered DSC students. Highly qualified learning specialists, professional and peer tutors, and faculty are available to help you as often as you need.
Check out our new ASC InfoGuide for study skills resources, instructional math videos, links to our extensive handout collection, and much more.
If you have any questions, email us at ASC@DaytonaState.edu.
Tutoring via Chat
Monday - Thursday: 8 a.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Ask your questions here:
On Campus & Online
Services & Resources
- Tutoring available both in lab and online (use the chat to connect with a virtual tutor)
- Computer labs with study spaces and science models on all campuses
- Helpful handouts and videos covering math, science, study skills, and more, can be found on our ASC Infoguide
- Review sessions covering course and subject specific content
- Workshops for GKT, TEAS, Nursing, and others
- Test prep resources for various standardized tests (including TEAS, GKT, TABE, etc)