Daytona State College and the University of Florida’s College of Agricultural and
Life Sciences are proud to announce the creation of a new 2+2 articulation agreement.
Put simply, the new agreement states that DSC students who complete certain requirements
are guaranteed admission into UF’s College of Agricultural and Life Sciences. Some
of the requirements include completing the foreign language component and passing
math, science and economics pre-requisite courses.
Classes Start Aug. 21; Apply Today!
It’s really exciting to know that our students in Volusia and Flagler counties will have a smooth, guaranteed pathway into the UF College of Agricultural and Life Sciences once they’ve earned their Associate of Arts degree from DSC. This is a huge win-win for the community.
DSC to UF transition Programs
- Agricultural Education and Communication
- Agricultural Operations Management
- Animal Sciences (Equine and Food Animal specializations only)
- Entomology and Nematology
- Environmental Management in Agriculture and Natural Resources
- Family, Youth and Community Sciences
- Food and Resource Economics
- Food Science; Forest Resources and Conservation
- Horticultural Sciences
- Natural Resource Conservation
- Plant Science
- Soil and Water Sciences
- Wildlife Ecology and Conservation
The 2+2 agreement, officially signed by both institutions, begins immediately. Current students who would like to take advantage of this opportunity should contact an Academic Advisor or email Advising@DaytonaState.edu (please use your DSC student email account and include your name, student ID number and any associated information in your email), and prospective students should contact the Admissions Office or email Admissions@DaytonaState.edu. Fall 2019 registration is already underway with classes beginning on August 21.