All events are $8 per person or two for $15 and free to Daytona State College, Volusia and Flagler County students, unless otherwise stated.
221 N. Beach Street, Daytona Beach
(free parking for college events in lot and behind shops)
1200 W. International Speedway Blvd., Daytona Beach
- J.M. Goddard Center (Bldg. 230)
(free parking in lots off of White St. and Dr. Mary McLeod Bethune Blvd.
BOX OFFICE INFORMATION
NOTE: The Campus Box office located in the Theater Center will no longer be open regular hours during the week. For Theater Center and J.M. Goddard Theater performances, you may purchase tickets at the venues one hour prior to the show or at the News-Journal Center during office hours.
News-Journal Center Location
(386) 226-1927 during box office hours
221 N. Beach Street
Wednesday – Friday 11:30 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Tickets may also be purchased one hour prior to curtain time.
Exciting news!!! All events at the News-Journal Center will now have the advantage of assigned seating. Be sure to check in with us early and reserve your favorite seat. Assigned seating is available at the Box Office during regular operating hours and online at any time!
ORDER BY MAIL
Send payment and a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Daytona State College – The Arts
ATTN: Kaylyn Lowe
221 N. Beach Street
Daytona Beach, Florida 32114
- Group rates are available when you purchase 10 or more tickets for any performance. (some restrictions apply) Contact Kaylyn Lowe @ LoweK@DaytonaState.edu for more information.
- The Theater Center, J.M. Goddard Center and the News-Journal Center are wheelchair accessible. Please mention at the time you purchase tickets any special seating requirements. Groups requiring handicapped seating or other special needs should call the Box Office no less than five days prior to the show.
- Seating begins one half-hour prior to curtain time on a first-come basis, except when reservations are required. Patrons should arrive no less than 10 minutes prior to curtain time for seating. No seating after a performance begins except at the discretion of the house manager.