A Poster Presentation of Either Research Findings or Proposal
- A poster presentation of either research findings or a proposal
- Your poster must be no larger than 3ft x 4ft, oriented either horizontally or vertically.
An easel will be provided to you.
- You will be required to stand by your poster during the 1.5-hour judging period (12-1:30pm).
- There are a limited number of poster-printing stipends available for those students
who don't have access to a poster printer through their department. To apply for
a stipend, the Student Mentor must send an email to ShORE@DaytonaState.edu that includes the student's name, contact information (email and phone) and reason
for stipend need. If the student is selected for the stipend he/she will be contacted
and must agree to the following:
- Poster must be submitted via email no later than November 16, 2018. Only one printing per student will be allowed.
- Email address for poster submission is ShORE@DaytonaState.edu
- When submitting, please place your name followed by "Poster" in the subject line (e.g.,
Smith, Jeff - Poster).
- Your printed poster will be available for pickup the morning of the event.
- Helpful information for creating a poster presentation.
- PowerPoint template for creating your poster
- Poster Presentation Scoring Rubric
Last updated: 2018-04-17T20:01:23.664Z