10-Minute Presentation of a Research Proposal
- A 10-Minute presentation of a research proposal
- The goal of a proposal presentation is to offer you an opportunity to present your research idea to other
scientists and the community and receive feedback and suggestions.
- Your oral proposal should consist of about 5 slides presented in 5 minutes; this will
be followed by a 5-minute Q&A.
- Only PowerPoint (.ppt) files will be accepted.
- Slide suggestions may include a 1) title page, 2) what is known about your topic,
3) the scientific question and/or hypothesis, 4) your materials, and methods, 5) proposed
data collection and interpretation method (e.g. graph).
- There are limited time slots for proposal presentations. Therefore, we cannot guarantee
- If you are not selected as an oral presenter, you may opt to submit a poster presentation
(please refer to information about poster presentation requirements).
- You will receive confirmation of category selection by November 13, 2017.
- If chosen to present an oral proposal, you are required to submit your PowerPoint
presentation via email to ShORE@DaytonaState.edu no later than November 29, 2017.
- Email address ShORE@DaytonaState.edu
- When submitting, please place your name followed by "Presentation" in the subject
line (e.g., Smith, Jeff - Presentation).
- Helpful information about oral proposals
Last updated: 2017-07-31T18:19:34.597Z