Free Cash for College!
S-STEM scholarships are available to Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics students. Apply now!
The National Science Foundation and Daytona State College have teamed up to provide promising students with this unique scholarship opportunity. If you are majoring in one of the following degree programs, you may be eligible.
- Computer Science
- Mathematics and Technology
Associate of Science degree programs:
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Information Technology
- Computer Programming and Analysis
- Electronics Engineering Technology
- Internet Services Technology
- Networking Services Technology
- Simulation & Robotics Technology
Associate of Applied Science degree programs:
(You must be a U.S. citizen enrolled full-time carrying a minimum 2.75 grade point average and be eligible for federal financial aid to qualify.)
This material is based upon work supported by the National Science Foundation under Grant Number 0849611.