Unofficial College Transcripts: Current students can review an unofficial transcript from the Records link in FalconNet. Former students can access an unofficial transcript after signing into the Alumni page (please refer to directions below).
Official College Transcripts: Official Transcripts requests are processed by Credentials, our online service provider, for a $5 charge per transcript. Overnight options are also available for an additional fee. Please read the order form carefully and fill out all required fields. Your transcript order will not be processed until payment has been received.
To request your college transcript, you can choose one of these options:
Login to the MyDaytonaState portal. After you have logged in, click on FalconNet from the menu bar, then select Records from the left-hand menu.
If you are a Former/Alumni Student (have not attended DSC in the past year) you can authenticate your Falcon Username and Password so you can submit an electronic request form to order an Official Transcript, or to view Unofficial Transcripts or Degree Audit. To do this, please follow these directions:
- From the MyDaytonaState portal webpage, click on the Alumni button on the menu bar
- Then click Request Alumni Access Here, enter your information, then click Submit
- Then, after 20min, you can then LOGIN
- Use the Official Transcript link to order your transcript, or click on the other links to view/print an Unofficial Transcript or to run a Degree Audit.
Alternative Method To Order Transcript , Click Here - please be aware that a signed Authorization Form will be required. Alternative methods are approved by the college in compliance with the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 (FERPA). To successfully complete your order, authorize and authenticate access by signing an Authorization Form which will be provided at the end of the ordering process and return the form via fax or mail to the address indicated on the form.
If you attended Daytona State College any time from 1982 to the present you can use the Automatic Authorization if:
- The billing name on the credit card you use to pay for this order matches both the student name on this order and the student name in their records
- A specific number of fields in this order such as Student ID, Social Security No., and Date of Birth match the information in their records
- You do not have any attachments that must accompany your transcript the completion of the Authorization Form will not be necessary.
- Because actually checking the records at Daytona State College is a process that occurs after your order has been entered, not be able to tell you definitively at the time of ordering that your order will qualify for Automatic Authorization. If Credentials successfully authorizes your order, they will notify you of that fact. If we are unable to automatically authorize your order, Credentials will send you an Authorization Form that you must then sign and return via fax or mail before your order can be completed.
Please allow at least 7 business days after payment receipt of your order for your transcript to arrive via first class mail. Pick up orders will be available 2 to 3 business days after payment is received and your order is processed.
Students who have any form of a hold, including a tuition and fee bill, a Title IV refund bill, or a past student loan default are prohibited from receiving a transcript until the obligation is cleared.
If you need assistance to sign into FalconNet please contact the Records Office at records@DaytonaState.edu.
Official Daytona State High School Transcript
High School and adult education official transcripts cannot be requested online. Please submit the DSC High School transcript Request Form to the Records Office by mail or fax (386-506-4489) or bring in the form to the Q & A Center at your local campus. There is no charge.
If DSC was your test site for your GED®, all GED® transcripts and copies of GED® diplomas are housed at the GED® Testing Office , Florida Department of Education. Effective February 1, 2014, all requests for Florida GED® transcripts must be made from GED® Credentialing™, at:
Students who do not have access to the internet can call (888) 906-4031 Monday through Friday from 8AM - 5PM MST to receive phone support to order duplicate transcripts and GED® diplomas.
*GED® Transcript requests cost $15.00.