The Registration department encompasses the Falcon Center, Phone Center (Operators), and the Question & Answer Center. All three areas can assist students who have general questions relating to college processes and procedures. You can register online through FalconNet as a fast and secure way to access your information and transactions you need from any Internet location. The Falcon Center on each campus has staff available to help you with class registration or navigating FalconNet Online Student Services through the portal.
- Course Search
- Course Attempts/Full Cost Policy
- Difference between a Drop and a Withdraw
- How to: Class Registration (add/drop/withdraw)
- Out of State Distance Learning
- Transient Student (Incoming)
- View the online Academic Calendar for Add/Drop/Withdraw deadlines and more for each subsession within the current semester and year.