What holds will prevent me from registering?
Some of these include:
- Placement (Missing Test Scores/Not Meeting Minimum Requirements)
- Standards of Progress
- Requisites (Pre- or Co-requisites not met)
- Parking Fines
- Delinquent Accounts
- Insurance Required (International Students)
- Repeat Hold
- No Admissions Application on File
- Residency Issues
- Incomplete Admissions Application
- Missing Documents (International Students)
- Disciplinary Holds
- Library Fines/Damages
- Bounced Check
- Limited Access Program/Course Permissions
You may get messages preventing you from registration due to restrictions. Please see Registration Restrictions to understand the various restrictions that might prevent you from proceeding.
How can I get the holds resolved?
Please contact the appropriate department for which the hold has been placed. The department will instruct you the procedures to have the hold lifted.