The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Enrollment Verifications
- Falcon Password/Login Info
- Grades and GPA
- Request for Official or Unofficial Transcripts
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student (Outgoing)
Applying for College Graduation
Applying for High School Graduation
- Grad Application Form (PDF) - For high school students only; all college students must apply online
Duplicate Diploma Request
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form (PDF) For adult high school and alumni college graduates of DSC. All current college students order duplicates online.
GED Duplicate Diploma Request
For copy of GED, please contact https://ged.fldoe.org/
2015 Graduation Announcements will be updated in April 2015
For copy of last year's ceremonies, please click on links:
If you have Records questions, please click links for information about: Records or Graduation.
*Please include your College ID or the last 4 digits of your social security number in all correspondence.