The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Grades and GPA
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student (Outgoing)
Records & Registration Forms
Enrollment Verification Requests
Transcript or Duplicate Copy of Diploma Requests
- If you have a financial hardship that prevents you from paying the graduation fee, you may apply for a graduation fee waiver.
- If you have a financial hardship that prevents you from purchasing a cap and gown,
you may click here to apply for a cap and gown rental
APPLYING FOR GRADUATION
Please include college ID or the last 4 digits of their social security number in all email correspondences.