The Records Office maintains the security and privacy of student academic records. The Records Office’s primary functions include: transcript evaluations for incoming transfer students, collection and processing of student grades, verification of enrollment, clearance of students for graduation, and providing students with accurate and timely transcripts.
- Enrollment Verifications
- Grades and GPA
- PIN Number Information
- Records Forms
- Request for Official and Unofficial Transcripts
- Standard of Academic Progress
- Transfer Course Evaluation
- Transient Student
- Applying for Graduation
- Online Graduation Instructions
- Grad Application (PDF)
- Duplicate Diploma Request Form (PDF)
- Graduation Ceremony Information
Please include your student ID or your last 4 digits of your social security in your email.