What holds will prevent me from registering?
Some of these may include:
- Bounced Check
- Delinquent Accounts
- Disciplinary Holds
- Incomplete Admissions Application
- Insurance Required (International Students)
- Library Fines/Damages
- Limited Access Program/Course Permissions
- Missing Documents
- No Admissions Application on File
- Parking Fines
- Placement (Missing Test Scores/Not Meeting Minimum Requirements)
- Repeat Hold
- Residency Issues
- Requisites (Pre/Co requisites not met)
- Standards of Progress
You may get messages preventing you from registration due to restrictions. Please see Registration Restrictions to understand the various restrictions that might prevent you from proceeding.
How can I get the holds resolved?
Please contact the appropriate department for which the hold has been placed. The department will instruct you in the procedures to have the hold lifted.