DSC graduates students Fall, Spring, and Summer semesters!
TO RECEIVE A DIPLOMA AND HAVE DEGREE AWARDED ON TRANSCRIPTS:
- To have a degree/certificate awarded on your transcripts and receive a diploma, students must submit an "Intent to Graduate Application Form" for approval and pay their required graduation fee before the published semester deadline ends (see deadlines below).
- You can submit an Intent to Graduate form through Falcon Self-Service on the MyDaytonaState Student Portal. Here's a How-to guide if you need help. Degrees are conferred after the full semester has ended (not an A or B subsession). See Instructions for College Graduates for more detailed information.
Interested in attending the commencement ceremony? For details regarding the commencement ceremony, see the Commencement Ceremony web page.
Important Dates and Deadlines:
Spring 2021 applicants
- Last day to submit an Intent to Graduate for Spring- April 23, 2021
- Degree conferred- by May 21, 2021
- Diplomas mailed to students- June 7, 2021
- Commencement Ceremony- May 19, 2021
Summer 2021 applicants
- First day to submit an Intent to Graduate for Summer- January 19, 2021
- Commencement Book Priority Deadline*-MUST APPLY BEFORE MARCH 22, 2021 IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO HAVE NAME INCLUDED IN THE COMMENCEMENT BOOK THAT'S GIVEN OUT AT THE CEREMONY.
- Last day to submit an Intent to Graduate for Summer- July 23, 2021
- Degree conferred- by August 17, 2021
- Diplomas mailed to students- September 3, 2021
- Commencement Ceremony- held on May 19, 2021.Ceremony includes Fall'2020 graduates, Spring'2021 and Summer'2021 applicants.
Fall 2021 applicants
- First day to submit an Intent to Graduate for Fall- August 23, 2021
- Last day to submit an Intent to Graduate for Fall- December 3, 2021
- Degree conferred- by December 22, 2021
- Diplomas mailed to students- January 21, 2022
- Commencement Ceremony- TBA