The following steps will assist you prior to submitting your Application for Graduation.
- Run a Degree Audit. Login to FalconNet Online Services. Select Registration and Records on the left navigation bar, and then select Degree Audit. (If you experience technical difficulties running your Degree Audit, please contact the Records Department. It is your responsibility to run the audit to make sure that you have met graduation requirements for the program you are applying under. )
- When reading your Degree Audit, each category of requirements will read COMPLETE if the requirement has been satisfied. If you have not met a requirement, it will read NOT SATISFIED.
- Speak to Department Chairs concerning any course substitution requested.
- If you know the class(es) or requirements needed to take to complete your graduation requirement(s), enroll in the coursework to satisfy the requirement prior to submitting your application. Academic Advisors will not run or re-run audits that read COMPLETE in all sections.
- If you do NOT know what to take to satisfy requirements or have additional questions regarding your audit, please meet with an Academic Advisor prior to submitting your application. Advisors will assist in providing additional course recommendations, but will not build schedules or select sections.
Ready to Apply for Graduation
College students will now apply for graduation online.
- Log in to MyDaytonaState
- Graduation Application
Fill out the graduation application, and submit for approval all in one.
If your program of study is not listed, please contact the Records Dept. or your department chairperson.
All communication will be initiated via your FalconMail.
Don’t Forget to
- Review all graduation dates and deadlines on the records web page.
- Speak to an academic advisor before applying for graduation, to make sure all your requirements have been met.
Requesting a Duplicate Diploma
Students who are in need of a duplicate diploma can order one through FalconNet or simply fill out a duplicate diploma form which is located in the Q & A office/enrollment office on any campus. There is a $10 fee per duplicate diploma request. Please allow 3 business days for your request to be processed.