Generally, the steps to enrollment are:
- Complete the Admission application. Be sure to complete the FL Residency requirements page completely and correctly.
- File the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) to be considered for all federal, state, and campus based grants, scholarships, and student loan programs.
- Meet with an Admissions advisor if needed.
- Complete the assessment tests in writing, reading, and mathematics, if necessary.
- Meet with an academic advisor to interpret assessment results, and select courses for your specific degree or certificate program.
- Register at the Falcon Center using your FalconNet account.
- Payment for courses is also available online.
- Print your schedule.
For more information contact: Registration@DaytonaState.edu