The following are activities and events which will help us meet our desired outcomes:
- Development of an online suicide prevention training.
- Suicide prevention and awareness events and class presentations.
- Suicide prevention Gatekeeper training and advance workshops.
- Annual conferences for administrators, faculty, staff, and students of colleges and universities in Florida, as well as mental health professionals and clergy, to stimulate cross-fertilization of ideas and dissemination of information regarding suicide prevention.
- Annual mental and behavioral health festival (Mindfest) for students.
- Develop and broadcast a video on suicide prevention in commuter colleges in Central Florida for outreach to students and student families.
Measureable outcomes for these activities will be developed and tracked to identify the effectiveness of meeting the outcomes and goal of the project.