Registration is now open for the 10th Annual Academic Excellence Symposium!
The Tenth Annual Academic Excellence Symposium will be held on February 9, 2018 at Daytona State College's Daytona Beach Campus.
This year’s theme is A Focus on High-Impact Practices. Topics to be covered include:
- Promoting learning that best serves today's diverse student body;
- Reducing gaps in student achievement;
- Incorporating innovative uses for technology;
- Innovative pedagogical approaches applied to vocational programs;
- Establishing learning pathways with a purpose;
- Increasing retention and student engagement; and
- Deepening students' investment in their own learning.
Attendees are encourages to bring a copy of one (or more) of your class syllabi to be utilized during the High-Impact Practices Workshops.
Registration is free, space is limited.
For more information contact John Brady, BradyJ@DaytonaState.edu.