Fall 2018 Lunch & Learn Series
Supporting Students with Special Needs
BYOL-Bring your own lunch!
All sessions are free and open to students, faculty, staff and the community.
No registration required!
What I Learned About Supporting Students with Special Needs from My Own Experience as a Hearing-Impaired DSC Student
Laura Koschuk, ESE Teacher, Deltona High School
• September 12 - Daytona Beach Campus, Building 200, Room 411
• October 10 - Deland Campus, Building 1, Room 130
Helping Students on the Autistic Spectrum Achieve Academic Success
Jason Klazon, M.A., University of Central Florida's Center for Autism and Related Disabilities
• November 14 - Daytona Beach Campus, Building 200, Room 411
• November 15 – Flagler/Palm Coast Campus, Building 3, Room 105
Don't Stress the Test: Helping Students Overcome Text Anxiety
Karen Zielinski, Academic Advisor, Daytona State College
• September 13 - Deland Campus, Building 8, Room 107
• October 11 - Daytona Beach Campus, Building 200, Room 411
For more information contact John Brady, john.brady@DaytonaState.edu or (386) 506-3837.