Award for Excellence in Online Instruction
Recognized an outstanding DSC online instructor who:
- Utilizes well-designed and creative course materials and instructional methods
- Provides a model of instructional online excellent for other faculty
- Michelle Lee – 2017 – 2018
- Deborah Hirsh – 2016 – 2017
- Diana Tata – 2015 – 2016
Download the application to nominate for Spring 2019!
Faculty Fellow in Innovation
- Focused on developing online pedagogy and best practices to share with peers.
- Develop strategies for using online resources for all classes, whether face-to-face, hybrid, or fully online.
- 3 hours weekly working in the FIC or in the Center for Interactive Media.
- Grady Meeks, Spring 2018
- Jim Newell, Fall 2017
- Harun Thomas, Spring 2017
Download the application the apply and return to firstname.lastname@example.org: