Award for Excellence in Online Instruction
Recognized an outstanding DSC online instructor who:
- Utilizes well-designed and creative course materials and instructional methods
- Provides a model of instructional online excellent for other faculty
Previous award winners:
- Diana Tata – 2015 – 2016
- Deborah Hirsh – 2016 – 2017
Currently accepting applications for 2017 - 2018! Click here to download. Nominate yourself or another faculty member. Will be announced in Spring 2018!
Faculty Fellow in Innovation
- Focused on developing online pedagogy and best practices to share with peers.
- Develop strategies for using online resources for all classes, whether face-to-face, hybrid, or fully online.
- 3 hours weekly working in the FIC or in the Center for Interactive Media.
- Harun Thomas, Spring 2017 Fellow
Currently accepting Fall 2017 applications! Click here to download.