- Academic calendar: Provides links to the most current and archives academic calendars.
- Class withdrawal: Walks user through the steps of how to Register (Drop/Add/Withdraw) for Classes
- Getting Started with Adobe Connect: Links to Live Daily Training opportunities, On Demand Courses, Product Overview,
and Quick Start Guides for Adobe Connect.
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA): Provides a detailed overview of the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act, along
with additional contact information and links.
- Faculty Guidelines: This document provides faculty with information on general College information,
committees/associations, guidelines for instruction, instructional support services,
students, faculty credentials and employment, evaluation, ranking and promotion, and
other College information.
- Falcon Online User Expectations: Outlines acceptable behavior using Daytona State College online resources.
- Incomplete ("I") grade - A temporary grade issued only when a student who is passing
the course but who, for valid and unforeseen reasons, is not able to complete the
course requirements within the semester. Student agrees with the instructor to complete
the requirements before the middle of the next major semester. "I" grades automatically
convert to "F" grades if the requirements are not met and the appropriate grade change
is not submitted by the deadline as published in the College catalog.
- Procedure for Proctoring Face-to-Face Exams for Fully Online Classes: An official statement describing how faculty may employ face to face proctoring
for exams with fully online courses.
- Reinstatement Procedure: Provided by the Records and Registration Office, walks a student through reinstatement
- Falcon Online Chair Role and New Adjuncts tip sheet: Provides tips for the Chair role in Falcon Online and hiring process for new adjuncts.
Last updated: 2018-03-21T20:53:54.616Z