Daytona State College’s Password Self-Service Portal can be used to reset forgotten DSC account passwords and to unlock locked accounts.
To enroll you must know your current DSC account password. Enrollment is a one-time
event; however, your questions and answers can be updated at a later time if so desired.
The portal can be accessed by navigating to mypassword.daytonastate.edu in a web browser.
If you did not enroll in password manager and are locked out of your account call our IT Help desk at (386) 506-3950 or visit our FalconAid Kiosk on the Daytona Campus - Building 300, Room 109.
See below for steps to enrolling in password manager
1) Go to mypassword.daytonastate.edu, then type in part of your first or last name, then click 'Search' to find your account.
2) Click on the 'My Questions and Answers Profile link so that you can set up your
3) Enter the captcha code seen on your screen (not the code below in the image) and click 'Next'.
4) Enter your password.
5) From the drop down menus, choose your secret questions, then type the answers
in the boxes below. Then click 'Next'.
6) When you have successfully set up your questions, you will see the screen below.
Click on 'Go to Home Page' to see the new options you have to manage your password.
7) Go to mypassword.daytonastate.edu, then type in part of your first or last name, then click 'Search' to find your account.