3) Select My Schedule. Select the Grade Roster icon.
You will see several icons on the icon legend (below) on your schedule, but only two
are available for use: Class Roster and Grade Roster. We do not use Gradebook, Assignments,
or Learning Management.
4) Set the Grade Roster Type to Not Reviewed. Grades can be entered one by one in
the Roster Grade column. Select Save to apply changes. Leave the status as Not Reviewed
until the end of the term
5) You can assign students that have the same letter grade together by checking the
box next to the student name, then selecting the letter grade from the drop down menu.
Click Add this grade to selected students.
6) At the end of the term, enter a Roster Grade of NG (no grade) for students that
have not earned a grade. Review and/or enter SP for all students that completed the
7) Change the Approval Status to Ready for Review. Then Save.