Back to Main Help Menu
First, go to the my.daytonastate.edu portal and login.
1) Click on 'Falcon Self-Service'
2) Click Faculty Center tile.
3) Select Daily Attendance. Then click the blue Attendance hyperlink.
4) Check the box for each day the student is Present. If the student stops attending,
enter the last date of attendance in the last column of the appropriate week.
5) Select Change Class to submit attendance for the next class.
- You can make corrections to your attendance roster until the attendance window closes.
- After the window closes, you can only view the information that was submitted. You
will see a message that with window is closed.
- Changes can be made to your attendance roster after the window has closed by emailing
Last updated: 2019-02-20T16:55:55.313Z