RFQ #13-520 (Request for Qualifications)
Pursuant to the provisions of Section 287.055, Florida Statutes, the “Consultants’ Competitive Negotiations Act”, Daytona State College hereby publicly announces it will consider pre-qualified professional firms, registered and licensed to do work in the State of Florida, for a project requiring Architectural and Engineering services.
- New construction for an estimated 5,000 sf Scene Shop addition and HVAC improvements to the Building 810 (News Journal Center)
- The facility will is located in Daytona Beach at 221 N Beach St
- Design will include site work with any parking improvements as necessary
- Modifications to the current chiller/HVAC system to meet the current uses as an educational facility in conjuction with the existing performance spaces and to provide greater operating efficiencies
- All design and construction documents to be in REVIT
- Project delivery method: CM
- Estimated total budget inclusive of all fees and furnishings: $2.0M
- B810 floorplan available upon request
Following the Submittal Guidelines, interested firms should submit their proposal to:Facilities Planning Dept Bldg 540 / Rm 112 Daytona State College 1200 W. International Speedway Blvd Daytona Beach, FL 32114
There is no pre-proposal meeting planned. Any additional information that becomes available and responses to written questions received prior to the deadline of February 4 will be posted on this site. Questions should be submitted to nielseb@DaytonaState.edu
Submittals are due by 12:00 p.m., February 8, 2013.
Committee Review: February 13, 2013 @ 8:00am
Short List Notification: February 15, 2013
Oral Presentations/Interviews: February 27, 2013
Questions to RFQ
Q: With regards to litigation or disputes, is there a time frame, such as within 5 years, or do you want throughout the history of the firm?
A: Please go back 10 years.
Q: Is it possible to do a site visit prior to the RFQ submittal date?
A: Site visits will be limited to the short listed firms only.
Q: The guideline states "The entire proposal shall be limited to twenty (25) double-sided pages" Is the total 20 or 25?
A: The total submital will be limited to 25 double sided pages.
Q: There is not enough room to fill in the information.
A: Pleae download the associated forms and fill them out. DO NOT FILL OUT THE FORMS BY HAND.