The Faculty Innovation Center is part of the Division of Online Studies and is located in building 200, room 206F. The mission of Online Studies is to ensure a high quality online environment for faculty and student success.
We assist faculty with developing and procuring digital learning materials, online/hybrid course design/redesign and development and Falcon Online training. Working in partnership with the Instructional Resources media production group, we can assist with video and interactive media content production and development. The Center has some of the latest equipment and applications available including tablets, scanners, etc. Visit our Services page for more details.
- Production Request is available via the Portal. Select Resource and then URS Unified Request System
- For Adobe Connect host accounts and online rooms contact the helpdesk
For assistance, please call the help-desk at extension 3950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Brightspace (D2L) Community
- Brightspace (D2L) Instructor Video Tutorials
- Respondus Question Creator 4.0
- Respondus Webinars and Product Training