Set Your Calendar:
- Deadline to apply: June 1, 2021
- FAME AMT interviews: June 14-17, 2021
- Offers due from Business Sponsors by June 25, 2021
- Acceptance letters due from FAME Applicants by July 9, 2021
- Signing Day for FAME Applicants, Sponsors, Parents, and Community: July 22, 2021
1 . Complete the Daytona State College Admissions Application
- Go to www.daytonastate.edu/apply. When choosing a program of study, please select, College Credit Program > Engineering Technology, AS.
2 .Complete the FAME Application
- Complete the FAME application here. Deadline to apply for the FAME AMT 2020 cohort: June 1, 2021 at 11:30 PM.
3 . Schedule the Placement Test
- Contact Assessment@DaytonaState.edu or (386) 506-3067 for evaluation of testing needs
- If you have taken the ACT or SAT within the past 2 years, you may submit your scores to DSC for review.
- For preparation, visit http://daytonastate.edu/assessment/index.html
4 . Submit your Academic Transcripts
- Submit a final official high school or GED transcript to the Daytona State College Admissions Office:
Daytona State College
1200 W International Speedway Blvd.
Daytona Beach, FL 32114
- Submit offical transcripts electronically to email@example.com.
- If you graduated high school, call your high school to make your transcript request.
- If you earned your GED, visit https://ged.com/ to send a GED transcript from the appropriate state.
- If you attended another college or post-secondary institution, you are considered a transfer student. Transcripts from all schools attended must be submitted in addition to your high school or GED transcript.
5. Complete your Transcripts
- The FAFSA opens on October 1 and will let you know if grants and student loans are available to help pay for the expenses of college.