Falcon Online offers access to your classes. A link for each class will be available on the first day of class. At a minimum, each class will contain your instructor's syllabus and class grade book, and will often also provide additional class content. To get started, see the steps below.
- For assistance with course materials, contact your instructor.
- For Falcon Online 24/7 support of course tools:
- View the Help/Resources on the Falcon Online Navbar.
- Call the Helpdesk at 386-506-3950. Enter your college ID number. Then, select Option 2.
- Is an online course right for you?
- Run a System Check
- Allow Cookies & Pop-Ups
- Install Plugins
- Review the Falcon Online Help Videos.
- Get your books
- Contact information: Department Directory.
- 1st day of classes: You can access your class
*Online courses have an additional fee. Check the fee schedule (opens a new window/tab) for the latest information.
- Electronic Campus of the Southern Regional Education Board