All Daytona State College students will receive an official email address to which all college-based communications will be sent. The email system includes:
- 25GB message storage capacity for each user
- Access to calendar entries and contacts, as well as e-mail from mobile devices
- Full-service web interface for accessing e-mail as well as compatibility with the industry-standard desktop e-mail program Microsoft Outlook.
- The ability to search e-mail for details and save favorite searches for reuse. Share calendars with other Office 365 users and view multiple calendars side by side.
- Built-in anti-spam message filtering.
How do I access my student email account?
- Students can access their FalconMail by logging in successfully to the MyDaytonaState portal or by logging in directly to microsoftonline.com.
What is my FalconMail (Office 365) Email address?
- Under ordinary conditions your FalconMail email address is "FirstName_LastName@falconmail.daytonastate.edu". There are some instances where we have multiple students with the same very popular name that may have a random number appended to their email address. If you are unsure what your username is please use the "College ID and FalconMail Address" portlet on the front page of the MyDaytonaState portal.
How do I login?
- Initially, login to your FalconMail using your email address (as described above) as your username via the MyDaytonaState portal. Your initial password is "Dsc<your birthday in ddmmyy>".
- If you are unable to login to your account, the "Retrieve College ID and Falconmail Address" portlet is conveniently located on the front page of the portal.
What browsers are supported?
- Internet Explorer 8 or above
- Most current Firefox "Release" version
- Safari 5 or above
- Most current Chrome " Stable version