- Robert R. Saum
Location: Building 210, Room 208
- Michael A. Vitale
Associate Vice President
Location: Building 330, Room 213
Issue/Opportunity – Subsequent to the E-Text Publisher RFP, the Committee has surfaced a few additional publisher related issues that will need to be discussed and resolved.
Topic and Potential Actions – Investigate, review and recommend solutions for the following publisher issues:
- Publisher provided (sold via a web site) hardback books to the student, given credit for the e-text lab fee that has been paid to the publisher.
- Payment and enrollment data handling.
- Faculty/departmental publisher representative process.
- E-Text certification – DSC specifications for e-text adoption.
- Publisher E-text contract template.
- E-Text pricing and finalization prior to adoption.
- Other publisher issues.
Necessity for formal RFP, RFI or Bid – Not necessary.
Implementation Timing and Critical Path – These issues will have to be resolved prior to e-text adoption and implementation.
Status – The Committee has informally addressed many of these issues with the publishers and will need to formalize determinations.
Back to Committees Page